Spring Term 2020 Clubs
Please find below details of the School Club & Activities on offer at Hinchley Wood Primary School for our Spring term 2020.
All internal clubs will have a flat rate of £45 and will run for up to 10 weeks from 13th January to the 27th March (excluding half term).
The times of all after school clubs will remain the same time of 3.20pm to 4.20pm every day. Lunchtime and breakfast club times are shown on the timetable.
How to book:
To secure your child’s place you will find available clubs, relevant to your child’s year group, listed on your child’s Scopay account. The Scopay booking system is now live. Please book your child’s place as soon as possible as there are limited spaces. If you require a Scopay account and have not received this confirmation, please contact the school office who will be able to give you one.
Please note the following TERMS & CONDITIONS for clubs:
- Due to club demand, children may not sign up to more than three clubs a week.
- We will NOT be issuing any refunds if a class is cancelled this term due to the reduced charge of the club (normal rate £50).
- Clubs may occasionally be cancelled at short notice, due to staff absence / weather conditions etc. Due to this clubs cannot be relied on for childcare.
- In case of a club having to be cancelled, parents will be informed by text or email from the school office by 1.00pm at the latest.
- Children attending after school clubs will not be allowed to walk home alone unless we have received written permission from a parent. (Applies to Year 5 and 6 only).
- Pupils can only be collected from activity clubs at the allotted finish time of 4.20pm.
- Failure to collect your child on time may result in the place being withdrawn.
- Bad behaviour will not be tolerated. If this occurs, the parent / carer will be informed in the first instance. If the Pupil continues with bad behaviour, they will be asked to leave thereafter.
- Children should take all of their belongings with them to the club at the end of the school day and not leave them in their lockers or classrooms, as they will not be allowed to go back to collect them.
For all external clubs and Private Lesson enquiries, please contact the club provider directly to book your place (All contacts listed below):
External club providers:
- L.A.M.D.A (Graded Drama): Miss Thomas - email@example.com
- Judo Club - Thursdays: Peter Gould - Peter25jan@hotmail.com
- Stage Coach - Friday: Melanie Edward - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piano Lessons: Surrey Arts - email@example.com
- Guitar Lessons: Surrey Arts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drums Lessons: Mr Morgan - email@example.com
- Piano Lessons: Francis Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piano Lessons: Rachel Branney - email@example.com
- Woodwind Lessons: Barisons Music School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brass Lessons: Barisons Music School - email@example.com
For any other club enquiry please contact, Sarah Ward, Extended Hours Manager on SWard@hinchley-wood-primary.surrey.sch.uk