YEAR 1: OUT OF THIS WORLD
This week, we started reading a new book called ‘Beegu’. We were very surprised to find that something mysterious had appeared in our Year One outside area......
This is what we thought of it:
• “I think it came off a spaceship that used to take photos of the moon” – Nathan
• “I think it’s a space ship lid that crashed into the ground. An alien was stuck behind it.” – Darcie
• “It’s a flying saucer and it had a tiny alien in it and it’s just crashed to Earth.” - Max
• “I think it’s a spaceship that’s run out of petrol and has crashed into our garden.” - Imogen
• “I think aliens have invaded our playground and are going to suck everything up soon. We better run away.” - Oliver